- Bath with shampoo and conditioner.
- Premium organic products appropriate for each specific dog’s coat and skin.
- Anal glands expressed.
- Ears cleaned and ear-hairs plucked if needed.
- Hair style to your specifications where possible.
- Dry fur with air dryer and towel wrap.
- Brush out minor tangles.
- Bandanna, Bows or bowtie.
****PLEASE NOTE: I DO NOT DEMAT DOGS!*** Customer is responsible for properly brushing dogs in between grooms. If a dog is matted or severely tangled, shaving or cutting the fur short is the only course of action. Dematting is painful and is not in the best interest of the dog. If you want your dog’s hair long, you must properly brush the coat every day. I will gladly explain how to properly brush your dog’s coat.